[geocentrism] solution of the Faraday disc riddle.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:51:18 +1000

An important ancillary to proof of a stationary world

I recently asked,
Q.
If two identical poles of two different permanent magnets each having a pole
face density of 1200gauss, lines per sq cm, were placed to closely face each
other in attracting mode, will the magnetic density B between them be 1200 or
twice that?

Only got one reply who said it would be 2400 , by principle of superposition...

If this were true then my long winded preparation to an experiment flopped..
However not giving up I remembered a stated truth..

If you take a strong bar magnet which has say 1200 gauss field across its cross
section and cut it in half , you would then have two shorter bar bagnets the
exact same field strength. ie 1200 gauss field strength..  no different to the
introduced question above...

Therefore I should be happy to say that the axial field strength is not doubled
by the proximity of the two magnets.

That being resolved I will today post the detail of my solution to the Faraday
riddle. It is an important ancillary to proof of a stationary world