[geocentrism] revisited

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:53:40 +1000

Just goes to prove I'm overloaded with Info..Just discovered Jack sent this in
years ago..I cant believe how time flys...  er flew..Thanks anyway Marc I
finally got it..  Philip.

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 3:47 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Jerusalem and flower paterns

I've forwarded this on to the forum from a friend - Bob Short.

Hi There!

Hi There!

I wonder if you have heard of a man called Fernand Crombette? He was a
French Roman Catholic who, while helping his daughter with a school project
one day, noticed the wording of Verse 12 of Psalm 74:

"Yet God my King is from of old, working salvation in the midst of the
earth".

Apparently he came to the conclusion, after some thought and meditation,
that if the Bible was literally true then Jerusalem was probably the centre
of the world.

Crombette's inspired idea led him to look below the present contours of the
continents, which vary according to the sea level, to the extreme edge of
the continental shelf at a depth of 2,000 metres, where the sea bed falls
away in a sharp drop into the ocean depths of 4,000 metres. Sixty years
later, sub-marine drillings have confirmed that the continental granite
shelf, beneath the marine sediments, is, in fact, found at this point.

Having formulated his hypothesis, Crombette worked for twelve years
(1933-1945) reconstructing the primitive continent. The pieces of the puzzle
included the rock beds and islands today scattered over the basaltic depths
of the seas. He also showed the path taken by each continental mass to reach
its present position.

The result confounded all expectation.The single continent that emerged had
the regular form of a flower of eight petals, with Jerusalem at its centre.

Now there's a thought!

You can read more about Crombette's works on the net. Just use Google or
whatever and type Fernand Crombette.

Cheers mates!

Love,

Bob