[geocentrism] Re: retiring ...

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:43:37 -0800

Philip,

I have been preoccupied with other stuff over the last couple of weeks and have not really been following this thread. I just thought that you, Allen and Paul were happy discussing something to do with the Moon's rotation (I did put in one post, but haven't looked again since). I only look at the forum briefly at night.

To calm everything down, I think I ought to spend a few hours this weekend reading through them all, from the start. I owe that to everyone, including myself.

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Corrected Goofs
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 3:26 PM