[geocentrism] Re: papal infallibility

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Calling all Catholics! I'm curious about something if any of you care to reply.
If you see the faults in your membership and, more importantly, your leadership
and expect it to become even worse, how do you know when it began and how do
you exempt yourself from inclusion in it? More specifically, I've noticed at
least one, if not all, of you believes that Fatima was God-inspired. How do you
know it is not one of the false signs and wonders of the end times or some
other example of people being lead astray?

  I'm not tying to start a debate or anything anti-catholic, your recent emails
back and forth among yourselves have prompted me to ask because I am curious of
your logic and reasoning.

  JA

Robert Bennett <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:

            Just wondering what John Paul I did in his one month pontificate to
incur the title of non-pope?

  Robert

  ��.., it is entirely possible that the three last popes counting this
current encumbent, represents the three times denial of Peter. Even though
Peter failed thrice, Jesus still accepted him as Peter. Hence you are correct.
It would be a brave man or a fool who takes it upon himself to declare the see
vacant, as many appear to do.

  Philip

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.