[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:54:30 +1000

Philip,

"If nothing else......."

Well that statement doesn't hurt my feelings
because just think of all the high-minded folk
who can't see:

It shouldn't because I said "if"   nothing else..  think positive Bermie..  But
I'l give you 50% below

Phil
        Well that statement doesn't hurt my feelings
        because just think of all the high-minded folk
        who can't see:

        The Moon Landing DECEPTION!!

        The Mars Landing DECEPTION!!

        The Federal Reserve DECEPTION!!
        ( They want to solve that Banker Monopoly problem
        by creating a State Monopoly problem ).

        The Dinosaur DECEPTION!!

        The Afghanistan DECEPTION!! ( poppies/heroin control )

        The HIV causes AIDS DECEPTION!!

        The WTC DECEPTION!!

        The Jews are Judeans DECEPTION!!

        And a new one I just thought up now,
        The Deception DECEPTION!!
        ( Don't look for lies, fraud, and deception 5.1%
        of the time. It's 10 X as much... Look for lies, fraud
        and deception 51% of the time or in 51%
        of all important studies, research and issues.

        Bernie

                    From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 12:33 PM

                    I've saved this post of Pauls, for when he will want to eat
those words.... It will be more of the same only worse. You believe in
communism as the ideal maturity then? Or perhaps you secretly desire the
introduction of the Mosaic law, and rule under Jerusalem.    OK Paul?