[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:31:30 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

"If nothing else......."

Well that statement doesn't hurt my feelings
because just think of all the high-minded folk
who can't see:

The Moon Landing DECEPTION!!

The Mars Landing DECEPTION!!

The Federal Reserve DECEPTION!!
( They want to solve that Banker Monopoly problem
by creating a State Monopoly problem ).

The Dinosaur DECEPTION!!

The Afghanistan DECEPTION!! ( poppies/heroin control )

The HIV causes AIDS DECEPTION!!

The WTC DECEPTION!!

The Jews are Judeans DECEPTION!!

And a new one I just thought up now,
The Deception DECEPTION!!
( Don't look for lies, fraud, and deception 5.1%
of the time. It's 10 X as much... Look for lies, fraud
and deception 51% of the time or in 51%
of all important studies, research and issues.

Bernie

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 12:33 PM

#yiv1864395367 #yiv1646196829 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

I've saved this post of Pauls, for when he will want to eat those words.... It
will be more of the same only worse. You believe in communism as the ideal
maturity then? Or perhaps you secretly desire the introduction of the Mosaic
law, and rule under Jerusalem.    OK Paul?