[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:45:45 +1100

Paul

I fail to understand your enthusiasm. Black people and Hispanics voted along
racial lines -- how is that a step towards non-racism?  Even Colin Powell
voted against his own party --his excuse was the choice of Sarah Palin. The
motivation for selecting Sarah Palin was because John McCain was not trusted
by the Christian vote -- a key strength of the Republicans. Also they wanted
to try to capitalise on the disappointment of female Democrats that Hilary
hadn't won the nomination. How can Powell be critical of that? It was a
tactical move. I think Powell's vote was racist, or he should switch
parties.
White people were split, but I suspect that the motivation for bringing in a
Democrat has less to do with non-racism, than it has to do with same-sex
marriage, abortion, degenerate science etc. Also, white people are hoping
that a big enough change will take all the problems away. Kind of like
Evolutionists who believe that if enough time passes the impossible will
happen.

I think that that election is a victory for anti-white racism.

John