[geocentrism] Re: magnitude of scale.

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:05:16 -0800

Philip,

We attach the camera to the ground we stand on and we leave it alone for the period in question.

If, when we develop the film, there is rotation of the stars about an axis, then either the World has rotated and the stars are stationary (HC), or the stars have rotated in the opposite direction whilst the World is stationary (GC).

Finally, if we observe no rotation on the film, then there was no movement. (Just like M-M really, they found no evidence of motion of the magnitude they 'knew' to exist and therefore ... )

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com