[geocentrism] Re: ignorance.

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:30:28 -0500

Philip,

I'm not judging the person, which is for God alone. But, as you know,
this doesn't mean we cannot speak objectively.  I stated the assumption
of "wilful" rejection.  This was not intended to personally judge
someone, and if it was read that way, let this serve as a clarification.

Also in front of Pilate, Christ said: "For this was I born, and for this
came I into the world, that I should give testimony to the truth:  every
one that is of the truth, heareth my voice."  John 18:37  (Douay
Rheims).  Do you think that if the person is committed to the truth
(i.e.Christ) that Christ will withhold the truth from him.  I don't
think so.  The problem is these people are committed to other things.

Regards,

Nick.

  _____