[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:54:48 +1100

I completely agree with everything in you said in this post, Philip.

    - Regner

philip madsen wrote:
Geocentrism as a science.

I know you all have noted my often presented defense of main stream science, not that I want to debunk geocentrism, but to be just plain fair.

Perhaps it needs to be said outright...

I have just spent several minutes looking at the side by side animations (GWW.) of the daily orbits of the solar system from both the  geocentric and heliocentric perspective.

It cannot be denied when considering all the natural motions of the planets around the central sun, as shown in both systems, that to claim an unmoving and central earth is very very unique, and goes against the natural order presented by the rest of the cosmos. Indeed against our own experimental evidence in earth bound laboratories.

Its unfair to say otherwise..  Its going to require unique science to prove our claim, which we base solely on a supernatural/theological position.