[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:15:21 +1000

Marshall said, "then what can one conclude about the "unique" science based
"solely on a supernatural/theological position" of another religion which
contradicts the Bible on every major doctrine (and, of course, hates Jesus and
has Him boiling in crap in hell)?  Instead of starting with the geo/helio
controversy--the truth of which is indispensable to both theological
positions--perhaps we should start with the the Religions and their Holy Books
and the God/g'd which is behind these theological positions.

I respond:  I said we cannot use such presumptions of theology in a scientific
forum.

Its unfair ..  Its going to require unique science to prove our claim, which we
base solely on a supernatural/theological position. It is unfair (to use) to
base our claim on the philosophical supernatural theological conclusions that
Marshall states above in a purely scientific forum..

The average scientific community has no knowledge of, or interest in the above
socio political theological positions, which are outside its domain. Electrons
must be charged particles, and never elements of the holy spirit..

Only should individuals seek answers along these questions, is it then
permissable and even advisable to enlighten them personally..

But, considering the great divisions and diversity among the occult community,
that includes us, such arguments have a big task in convincing the rational
mind of their authenticity.  The credibility factor is 1%

The aether has a great chance of being proved providing we do not include  an
occult conspiracy conspiring to hide it from everybody..  We have two domains..
 Science and politics (religion) ..  They should not be mixed. Even though they
may arrive at the same post eventually.