[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

Philip,

  Have you seen this:
  Flower Pattern Discovery
  http://www.geocentricuniverse.com/page9.htm

  Also, "The textbook Big Bang Evolution Paradigm of the Cosmos
  is an anti-Bible, anti-Christ religious model found in the Kabbala of
the Pharisees whose g'd is admitted to be Satan?"
  That means that they would Deceive you and Lie to you
  about the actual movements of the planets ( the number of
  which in our own "solar system" they don't even know. )

    Theoretical Science EXPOSED as RELIGIOUS and NOT Secular!!
  The g'd of theoretical science is the Pharisee Religion's g'd.  Anyone can
read of each and every concept that makes up an evolution-based "creation
scenario" that has become today's textbook cosmology and find them in ancient
Rabbinic writings in the Zohar/Kabbala.  It's a religion; it has a g'd. There
is nothing "secular" about the "theoretical science" the world believes is
really secular with no religious affiliation.  Marshall Hall
  HERE -  scroll down to section 4 )

Bernie

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Philip,
To some degree I think you are correct however I would liken the geocentrist's
position tp that of a creationist's. Since we cannot 'prove' the existence of
God in a way that MS would accept; because it is of the metaphysical, we can
however use science to falsify MS's materialist attempts to explain our
existence and origins. This aapplies to all areas of science.

Jack

philip madsen wrote:           Geocentrism as a science.

  I know you all have noted my often presented defense of main stream science,
not that I want to debunk geocentrism, but to be just plain fair.

  Perhaps it needs to be said outright...

  I have just spent several minutes looking at the side by side animations
(GWW.) of the daily orbits of the solar system from both the  geocentric and
heliocentric perspective.

  It cannot be denied when considering all the natural motions of the planets
around the central sun, as shown in both systems, that to claim an unmoving and
central earth is very very unique, and goes against the natural order presented
by the rest of the cosmos. Indeed against our own experimental evidence in
earth bound laboratories.

  Its unfair to say otherwise..  Its going to require unique science to prove
our claim, which we base solely on a supernatural/theological position.