[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 07:30:32 +1000

Well 2 points Jack..

December the 25th was chosen because this day was already almost a universal
holiday in the Roman world. Christians thereby were not forced into evading
work in their celebrations.  Naturally the Pagan religions died and the day
became ours.  (reversed today )

Directing pagan practises such as gift giving to the cause of Christs teachings
is a clever teaching aid. The SUN becomes Christ..representing the brightness
of God. Who can gaze upon God? I do not like Peters picture of the madonna
though. Quite ugly. Back then , who knows how well it was received..  What is
its Catholic name Peter.

As the people converted they gave their temples to be consecrated for Christ,
blesed, and used as churches..  Probably exorcised as well to oust the Devil.

As regards Halos, your "identification" reason is sound enough but doesn't the
Bible refer to visions of the saints or Angels as being surrounded by light?
This opposes the prince of darkness.