[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:00:03 +0100

Paul,
Don't kid yourself - your position, more accurately, is that you BELIEVE you (we) won't. The proof will only mean something if we do and it will then be your problem. The only thing you've got going for you against me is whether or not I have chosen the right Creator. I feel this is a better option than the one you have chosen.

Jack

Paul Deema wrote:
Jack L
Well my position is that you (we) won't. Prove me wrong.

Paul D