  From: Paul Deema
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:44 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: depression

  Steven J
  Well my admission has prompted a few responses. That was not my intention but
thanks anyway.
  You have my sympathies also.
  In my case, I am resigned to a dietary supplement of little purple pills
which I get from the chemist monthly on my doctor's 'recommendation'. They work
pretty well most of the time but every so often not quite as well as hoped.
That they do work is shown by the negative effects I've noted each time I've
tried to come off them. It's a small price to pay.
  Concerning faith -- I am aware that faith can enable the individual to
achieve results he thought beyond him but unfortunately you have to have the
faith. You can't get a script for that, you can't buy it at the fish market.
  Also -- and this may not sit well with you -- it really doesn't matter what
it is that you have faith in. People who profess faith in a wide range of
deities, talismans and/or charms report similarly. I don't have that faith --
difficult to say whether fortunately or unfortunately -- I simply try to
understand the reality, take whatever actions have been shown statistically to
be effective and try accept the outcome with whatever degree of stoicism I can
muster.
  Paul D