[geocentrism] Re: correction

  • From: Wayne <mtwaynew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:27:34 -0600

bernie, I appreciate the link.  I am not directly familiar with the work of
Arthur Koestler.  However if his research turns out to reflect the truth I
personally wouldn't be suprised.  I think anyone who is half-way honest and
logical would have to acknowledge that it is highly unlikely that Jesus really
looked like the white western european man of the renaissance that he is
depicted as around the world.

but i think the issue of "who's really a Jew" or "let's prick that lil buggers
finger and check his DNA" is a great example of the World completely missing
the big picture...

Galatians 3:7

Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.

Galatiants 3:26-29

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.  For all of you who
were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.  There is
neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave for free man, there is neither
male nore female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  And if you belong to
Christ, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

Romans 2:29

But he is not a Jew who is one outwardly; and circumcision is not that which is
of the heart, but by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from
men, but from God

Romans 8:9

...But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

i could go on forever with NT passages on this subject... praise God for being
thorough...

But I must confess I still chuckle at some of the paintings and likenesses of
Jesus that I come across from day to day.  I'm retty sure today's "Jesus" (i
like to call Him "Idol Jesus") looks more like Weird Al Yankovich than the REAL
Jesus, that is, that fellow depicted in Revelation chapters 1:12-17 and 19:11-16

Whether Revelation is meant to be literal or symbolic in its communication
seems irrelevant for the sake of this conversation, in either case Jesus
appears to definately be "tha boss" as my 3 year old would say...

And for some strange reason those descriptions in Revelation seem to have a lot
in common with the picture I get of the "Old Testament God"?   hmm... wonder
why that is???

John 14:7

"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know
Him, and have seen Him."

John 20:27-28

Then He says to Thomas, "Reach here your finger, and see My hands; and reach
here your hand, and put it into My side; and be not unbelieving, but
believing."  Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

wayne

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:48:37 -0600From: bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [geocentrism] Re: correction

Wayne wrote:
"Now, we may not like what the descendents of those ancient jews have become
and what they represent today..."

Where do "Jews" belong?

The Jewish historian Arthur Koestler shows that most Jews are Khazars, not
original Jews. The Ashkenazi Jews should go back to their true homeland,
Khazaria.

Have you seen The Thirteenth Tribe? Click here. Plus our discussion about it is
here
Bernie