[geocentrism] Re: correction

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:39:00 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:46:25 +1000

I don't know -- but I'll move on now.

With respect to all,
John
Hey John... Hope you are not moving on er off ..  the list that is..  I'm not finished with ya yet!  Grin..

You said,
So it's significant that Neville appears to believe little of what the bible says,

I don't really believe that...  not at all.. All he has done is shown an open ness to what it all means..  Something everybody wants..  right Neville? Thats putting honesty above conviction...  something a lot of scientists will not do.

Phil

Well, as a very clever French professor I know used to say, whenever anyone asked him an awkward question, "you are right, and you are not right."

The most important and significant thing for me to realize about the Bible was when I clearly saw that the Jews are not God's 'chosen people'. Far from it. Yet this was there, before my nose, all the time: "Ye are of your father, the Devil, and the works of your father ye will do, for he was a liar and a murderer from the beginning."

This is a truth and it definitely set me free. In fact, Phil, you were a member of this forum in the days when I would ban someone if they insulted the Jews. The truth opened my eyes not only to exactly what is going on in this sick and depraved world, but to the "lying pen of the scribes" and the "yeast of the Pharisees."

Only recently have I discovered that Judaism was created out of stolen Egyptian beliefs in order to give a wandering bunch of liars and deceivers some form of credence.

There are truths in the Bible, but where I differ from you and John is that I see that these truths are intertwined with lies and deceit. directed by, ... well, who is the master of deceit?

So, and in answer now to John's question, I would say that 'moved' (in, off the top of my head, Ps. 93:1, 96:10, 1 Ch. 16:?) means to physically, spatially move, and that this scripture is true. This, actually, gives you both a good idea of my position, inasmuch as I now deny Joshua's 'long day', not because of the Sun and Moon being told to stand still, but because it labels God as the patsie (the past is the key to the present). Such a bloodthirsty character could only be the Devil. This is how I decide what to believe and what to deny. The Jews either engaged in this wanton carnage because they revel in it, or because the Devil instructed them, or both.

Hence, you and John will still see quotes from the Bible on my web site, but they will never be of the Joshua's 'long rampage of blood and gore' type.

Best wishes,