[geocentrism] cleanup of last post

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:43:48 -0400

Could we have the frequency of the aether from the tides?

Neville.

Of the 28 moons whose rotation is experimentally known, only 3 are NOT
phase-locked with their orbit ? that is, like our Moon, the same side faces
the primary planet.
Not only do the periods of rotation and revolution have a Diophantine
(integral) relationship, the integers are all one!
Two are moons of Jupiter, one of Saturn.

MS claims the phase-locking resonance occurred during the gas cloud
condensation of the solar system over billions of years, because the moons
are spheroids - not perfect spheres. So the 3 moons not phase-locked must be
perfectly round??. But where?s that experimental proof?

Anyway, we know that they were created that way and maintained by the aether
.

Reference: http://www.solarviews.com/eng/data1.htm#orb
<http://www.solarviews.com/eng/data1.htm#orb>

Any ideas, Allen? or anybody?