[geocentrism] Re: an axis or not?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:26:18 -0800

Philip,

We observe, from a geocentric perspective, the Sun travel around a path that corresponds to a particular route through the background stars. This is the ecliptic. The ecliptic plane exists in both systems, being virtually stationary in the heliocentric case and rotating with the stars in the geocentric case.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com