  From: Paul Deema
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:22 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs attachment

  Philip M
  Sorry if I pre-empted you there. I assure you I in no way doubted your
competance -- I just got a bit annoyed and spontaneously jumped in.
  But your question? Yes I did. It's embarrasing when you criticise something
your adversary didn't say. I don't pretend to have comprehended it all though.
  Paul D