[geocentrism] Re: Yearly Oscillating Helical Orbital Path

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:21:49 +1000

Allen your paragraph is a few lines from here to my neighbours house.. if you
look atthe bottom of this mail you will see a horizontol scrolling line .. that
should not be there.
                  From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Yearly Oscillating Helical Orbital
Path
                  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 11:51 PM

                  still cant read it
                            From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                            Subject: Yearly Oscillating Helical Orbital Path
                            To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 9:32 AM

                                oh deary ..i think I made a boo boo. (which is
also the name of my little brown doxen weenie dog..:-)...in my diagram....NCP
should be NEC with the NCP  offset 23.4 degrees to the right of the NEC....the
NCP has no rotation around it in GC ...the NEC is the axis of nightly rotation
in both HC & GC.....in HC the NCP is the axis of the earths orbit around the
sun but supposedly it cannot be seen from earth because of the
translation.....i will have to fix this and repost the corrected diagram
latter....

                                --- On Tue, 9/23/08, Allen Daves

                                From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [geocentrism] Yearly Oscillating
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 6:28 PM

                                 Attached is a "simple" diagram for the sun's
spiral around the earth.......the orenge dots are the sun the big blue dot is
the earth everything else is marked......im tired but i think i got
everything......
                                I plan and hope to show how we can know that
the earth is not moving around the sun shortly..when i can get caught up on
everything else im doing....but remember even if the universe is going around
the earth it only has a rotaion on one axis so of course when we tak a snap
shot every 24 hours we are still going to see the nightly rotaion of the stars
because they move faster around the earth every 23h 56m 4 sec...but...that
rotaion is only one axis ...if you try to take a photo of a compound rotaion on
two axis simultainiously you will get a blur not a pristine cristal clear photo
of one roataion but a jumbled mess that will look like random motion...this is
key..who does not understand?..i plan to submit diagrams expaining this further
before i get to the good parts.....i know the key is how do we get a camera to
see the NCP ..dont worry that is coming and it will not matter what is in
rotation or not the key is there is only one rotation on one axis not a
compound one. I know the earth translates but the earth's orbit itself is not a
translation only the earth is in translation..so if we can get a camera to
orbit the sun in the same way the earth suposedly orbits the sun then even the
equivilent rotaion of the stars will not be able to hide it because there is
only one rotaion or not. In fact there is no equivilent oribtal rotational
motion around the sun in HC period....now....think about that........

                                --- On Tue, 9/23/08, Bernie Brauer

                                From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
                                Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Yearly Oscillating
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 2:37 PM

                                Neville,

                                By "river channel in the ocean" I guess that
means "ocean current"?
                                Wiki:
                                "An ocean current is continuous, directed
movement of ocean water. Ocean currents are rivers of hot or cold water within
the ocean."

                                Bernie

                                --- On Tue, 9/23/08, Neville Jones

                                From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 2:09 PM

                                Bernie,

                                Yes, or like a river channel in the ocean. The
Sun can (and probably does) move in the channel, or groove, taking one year to
get all the way around the path. Since the path is fixed in the firmament, it
goes around the World with the firmament (taking one sidereal day to do so).
Hence the Sun's daily rotation time about the World is slightly longer than the
firmament time (we know this because of the stars), since the Sun is traveling
around its path in the opposite sense than the path ( = firmament) is going
around.

                                This also accounts for the perceived helical
motion (you will be pleased to know).

                                Neville
                                www.realityreviewed.com

                                From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 8:07 AM

                                This distinction is very important. It is the
path that is fixed, not the object, and this should be clearly specified.

                                From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 7:40 AM

                                Allen/Bernie,

                                From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 4:54 PM

                                Bernnie,

                                It is the angle of the suns rays not this
particular distance  because it is only 1.5% change from the average distance (
3% total from furtherest to nearest point)  does not change the intensity of
the sun's rays to any meaningfull degree..in fact the sun is closest in the
winter (january 91.4 million miles 147.09 million km)  and futerest in the
summer ( July 94.51 million miles 152.10 million km)
                                as for the hotest day ..that is due to a lot of
factors...where you are on the globe and not just north or south of the equtor
but look...some the worlds desterts lay on the same lattitude as rain forest
do...it is not as simple as how much sun a location gets that determines it's
weather...

                                Allen,

                                Then the changes in the sun's radius would also
cause changes
                                in the intensity of sunlight that reaches the
Earth, thereby affecting
                                temperature. I wonder if at the top of the
cycle ( Tropic of Cancer/Summer
                                Solstice )
                                that the sun is the furthest away and then over
the next three months
                                moves to its closest position and then out
again heading south still
                                over the next three months. Because I was
wondering why the hottest day of the
                                year was about July 27 and not around June 27,
so that might account for it.

                                Bernie
                                --- On Mon, 9/22/08, Allen Daves

                                From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:44 PM

                                Is the sun's orbital path elliptical in one 24
hour period?

                                No,
                                You have to imagine a spiral like the tip of a
screw...it is constantly changing it’s size growing larger then smaller again
                                The spiral is:
                                 at its largest radius 94.51 million miles from
earth
                                at its smallest radius  91.4 million miles from
earth
                                Therefore:…. The radius of the sun’s orbit (
the spiral)  is constantly changing. Lets say it ( the spriral) starts out
small at 91.4 million miles , the radius will constantly growing by :
                                Approximately
                                8,219.178 miles per day ( after one day the
spiral will be this much larger or smaller)
                                342 miles per hour( after one hour the spiral
will be this much larger or smaller)
                                5.7 miles per min ( after one min the spiral
will be this much larger or smaller)
                                .095 miles per sec ( after one sec the spiral
will be this much larger or smaller)
                                This is the rate at which the radius of the
sun’s orbit ( the spiral) either grows larger until it reaches 94.51 million
miles (152.10 million km) from earth and then it will begin to grow smaller at
that same rate until the earth sun distance (radius) reaches 91.4 million miles
(147.09 million km)
                                A good way to imagine this is to look at a
potters wheel as it turns..it turns once every 24 hours .at the center is the
earth ..…place your finger in the clay, you make a circle, this is the
sun.......now slowly move your finger out 3% of the radius of your first
circle..now move your finger inward 3%...... that is the motion of the sun
albeit the sun would also move in a spiral helix up and down while it is moving
out and in by 3% of the radius…..there are two motions here one is up then down
the other is in then out again..... So there is the spiral up and down motion
to account for the seasons but the size of the spiral is constantly changing to
account for changes in the distance over the course of a year….
                                --- On Mon, 9/22/08, Bernie Brauer

                                From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 11:43 AM

                                Allen Daves wrote:
                                "The orbit of the sun is elliptical around the
earth it is not a perfect spiral."

                                Is the sun's orbital path elliptical in one 24
hour period?
                                Is so, then what are the times of the day and
night for the
                                major and minor axis?

                                Bernie

                                --- On Mon, 9/22/08, Bernie Brauer

                                From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
Helical Orbital Path
                                To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 9:25 AM

                                reformatted to adjust/fix horizontal scrolling

                                Is my wording in red below correct?

                                L:  Earth is stationary due to perfectly
balanced Interactive Electromagnetic Forces.
                                R:  The sun, fixed within the rotating
firmament, spiral-orbits the Earth north-south and clockwise from the Tropic of
Cancer to the Tropic of Capricorn in six months and then alters course
laterally to spiral-orbit south-north and clockwise for the next six months.
Seasons result from the yearly oscillating helical orbital path of the sun
around the untilted/upright stationary Earth.
                                Bernie

                                Bernie,

                                “Earth is stationary due to pefectly
balancedInteractive Electromagnetic Forces.”

                                That is one idea…

                                1. That is one idea but it really misses the
fundamental root reason, even in terms of physics….if you go build a Ferris
wheel the foundation is what everything else rest upon……the fact is that when
the physical universe was laid down the earth is at the physical foundation
from where all the rest of the universe was constructed upon. You see if you
build a building it would be silly to ask why does the foundation not move? It
can’t move because the physical universe is build upon this spot………of course
you could destroy the building by trying to move the foundation…….in-fact
Dodwell’s curve demonstrates a logarithmic sine wave curve of a table top
gyroscope…where the earth is or is at the spot where the point to which the
universe is “hinged” to… it can’t move because it is physically impossible to
move the foundation stone without moving the whole universe.

                                2. The orbit of the sun is elliptical around
the earth it is not a perfect spiral. This is the point to which I keep trying
to make there is absolutely no reason for a translational orbit except to
explain why the earths orbit cannot be seen from the earth…However as I keep
pointing out this would and can only hold true looking from on earth. The
relative motions between the other positions would not show the same things
depending on what the actual motion is…

                                Allen Daves

                                Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access
them with a click. Visit www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!

                                Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email
with many cool features!
                                Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out
more!