[geocentrism] Re: Whos side are you on Phil

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:11:52 -0500

Philip,
Thank you for your constructive thoughts regarding JA.

You point out the importance of Grace as the something extra God
provides to enable us to accept the Truth.  I agree, both as to its
necessity, and also to the fact that God withholds it from those who
really don't want the Truth (such as those who are "ever learning and
never coming to a knowledge of the Truth" 2 Tim 3:7).  I believe Neville
also falls into this group, based at least on what I can figure from
what he has said.

I don't think I've wrongly judged JA.  As I said "only he and God know".
But I am commenting on the objective implications of what he is saying.
Hopefully someday he'll become truly open to allowing God to give him
the Grace to see the real Truth. We can all pray for him.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____