[geocentrism] We can create anything on software and have the telescope image it

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:17:55 -0800 (PST)

       Spitzer Finds Life Components In Young Universe

ScienceDaily (Aug. 5, 2005) — NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has found the
ingredients for life all the way back to a time when the universe was a mere
youngster.
Using Spitzer, scientists have detected organic molecules in galaxies when our
universe was one-fourth of its current age of about 14 billion years. These
large molecules, known as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, are comprised of
carbon and hydrogen. The molecules are considered to be among the building
blocks of life.

This artist's conception symbolically represents complex organic molecules,
known as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, seen in the early universe. These
large molecules, comprised of carbon and hydrogen, are considered among the
building blocks of life. ( Image courtesy of NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory ).
More HERE

"The kind of lie from NASA’s JPL that is becoming almost a daily news item. The
Spitzer Telescope is described elsewhere as “an infrared observatory”, which is
short for “we can create anything on software and have the telescope image
it”.  The JPL is the Crowleyite style Kabbalist witchcraft division for most of
this expensive taxpayer-funded monkey business. The stuff I have in
http://www.fixedearth.com/nasas_hanky_panky.htm and
http://www.fixedearth.com/Redshift%20Fraud.htm still describes what is going
on. It is the same lies and techniques as it's
always been; just more frequent and more bold."  Marshall Hall