[geocentrism] Re: Very dangerous times indeed

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:14:10 +0100 (BST)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(N)I call it interpretation, just like you do, although I seem to remember that
a short while back you were arguing against any interpretation or reasoning.
The fact that Flood accounts are present through any ancient people you care to
find, even those that have been "cut off" for hundreds of years, greatly
strengthens our case for telling others that a Flood really did occur. The fact
that "long day," or "long night," or "long sunset" accounts are present from
around the globe greatly strengthens our case for the geostationary cosmology
of the Tanakh.

(A)This makes my point?..If you admit that what you are doing with scripture is
interpretation then how is scripture defining scripture more arbitrary or
Interpretative? You don?t care what scripture states you just want to believe
it the way you have arbitrarily decided what it should mean. ? And just who are
you to make such a proclamation?  As for Reasoning this was my point, it is you
who argues for the reasoning of man and if so what is the logic or reasoning
are you applying??    (Isa 1:18 KJV)  Come now, and let us reason together,
saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. ... Are you saying that
Our Father does not expect man to reason?

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos