[geocentrism] Re: Very dangerous times indeed

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, there is evidence, but this has been the whole point of our discussions.
Will you accept scripture as evidence? Not just in geocentricism or faith in
Jesus or anything else, that we only know from scripture but can you accept a
plain statement "this is that"?. Is there any evidence that the moon did not
turn into blood ( and persumably back) at this time contrary to what Peter
plainly stated?.....If you don?t accept the scriptural evidence and references
here why would you accept any other evidence for or against the moon being
turned into blood in the past when no one was there to see except Peter who
said, not Allen "this is that which was written".. Further if you don?t accept
Peters remarks about "this is that" then why would or could you ever think that
it was going to happen at some time in the future? If this is just my
interpretation of scripture when I accept it's specific terms , definition's
and correlation?s to itself then what do you call it when you define
 or
 correlate scripture to things outside scripture that scripture specifically
does not mention? There is a lot a scripture on these things but I have to
leave today and want be back until late tonight, Lord willing. I will leave
this here for now to ponder and or challenge and then maybe we can have some
fun latter and look at the Biblical correlation?s, found only in scripture, of
the Christ, The Last days, The Abomination of Desolation and the Moon into
Blood. If anybody wants to.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Is there any evidence that the
Moon was turned into blood (and back again, presumably) at any time in the past?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No one my be interested however, I thought I would point out the Following
about the reference made to Joel.2: 28. And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters
shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see
visions: 29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days
will I pour out my spirit. 30. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in
the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31. The sun shall be turned
into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day
of the Lord come. 32. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on
the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord
shall call. ?ch 3: 1. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I
shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2. I will a
 lso
 gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat,
and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom
they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. 3. And they have
cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl
for wine, that they might drink. 4. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O
Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a
recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your
recompence upon your own head; 5. Because ye have taken my silver and my gold,
and have carried into y our temples my goodly pleasant things: 6. The children
also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians,
that ye might remove them far from their border.