[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 06:49:17 -0800 (PST)

Sure, and I assume that you do know something i don't.......I'm just waiting
for you to show it rather then just talk about it, ......which seems to be the
biggest fundamental difference between us...coz.....maybe , just maybe..it is I
who understands and knows a certain little "secret something" .....and maybe
just maybe you should worry about what egg is on your  face before you worry
about the egg on mine... .....just maybe..?!

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Uranus
To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2009, 7:47 PM

Allen D
As you go through life, you will find that you get less egg on your face, if,
when you hear someone say something which makes no sense, instead of assuming
the speaker is a fool, you instead assume that he knows something that you
don't know.
Paul D

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.