[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:39:14 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Have we just come to a consensus?.....Lets be optimistic and hope for the
best......... you stated in this last post:

"Allen D
     ... you claim you demonstrated something, ...
No Allen -- I didn't.
But then you've never been very good at picking up on clues.
Paul D"

WOWZERS!......Your immediate previous post stated and i quote :

"Allen D
I believe I'll just let my demonstration speak for me.
I've also noticed that when people cease to respond to your taunts you tend to
fade away.
Paul D"

You are either supporting my position in your last post and conceding the fact
that  you have not demonstrated anything ..........or,... .....you think I'm
are seeing and or looking for cluse to your demonstrations that you now admit
are not realy demonstrations...??.......Oh well,........ either way,  you and
I should both now be able to claim a victory in our agreement that you have in
fact not demonstrated anything....oh wait....or are you saying that you realy
have demonstrated soemething but it is just not a demonstration as such..???
I have to ask because in your universe things can both exist and not exist wrt
the same things in the same context all simultaneously .......ummm.....I think
your right about this....  I'm  most certianly "picking up on clues" .....I
just wish I could get you to see the same clues Iʼm seeing , but then again a
man who buys his own lies is likely to have difficulty in seeing the problems
with those lies.....

     ... you claim you demonstrated something, ...
No Allen -- I didn't.
But then you've never been very good at picking up on clues.
Paul D

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.