[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:08:01 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D

The data given here -- http://www.krysstal.com/solarsys_moon.html -- are among
what makes me think it is relevant.

I really wish you would try to engage in debate instead of just trying to blind
your adversary with words. Wouldn't it be easier to put together a few well
crafted sentences than to spend the time that you do bashing out hundreds of
words which are well nigh indecipherable? The latter certainly does not
generate anything but uncertainty in the minds of your readers. If I were to
address your issues, I'd spend perhaps 95 - 97 per cent of my effort in just
trying to clarify what you are saying before trying to grasp your meaning.
You've been told this many times by those who interact with you yet you seem
not to profit from this. Is it any wonder that others -- including myself -- do
not respond directly to your statements/questions?

So again -- is this for the third time? -- what is the defining difference
between the two cases which causes the Moon to have just one motion and Uranus
to have two motions? Not knowing what you consider this to be, I don't know how
I would define this but I suspect that I could do it in less than 33 words. Are
you smarter than me or dumber than me?

And concerning librations. This phenomenon is principally the result of a
constant rate of rotation combined with the varying rate of revolution found in
an elliptical orbit. Consult Newton and Copernicus for details. In any event,
it has no relevance to the matter at hand, that is to say -- what is the
defining difference between the two cases which causes the Moon to have just
one motion and Uranus to have two motions?

Paul D

PS It really doesn't matter what you say in response to this question because
the Crushing Demonstration is coming
this month.

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [geocentrism] Uranus