[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:16:28 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

I'll play you silly game....Bernie has done such a great job at documenting
arguments against a moon rotation around a axis that runs through the moon
itself...and..well..I have to be honest…..I’m quite frankly tired of reaping
the same things over and over and over and over and over again to someone who
is not reading ...or thinking..... or something...?.....I suggest you visit his
site listed ..........

1. The diagrams are there and you can find parent "1" that I made reference
to shown in Argument #37

2. you ask: "what is the defining difference between the two cases?" I will
refer you to my last post to you, it is also listed as argument #48 ....

http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/moonmovement

yes, I think this is far more efficient..since you don’t seem to understand
then I suggest you read the whole page,...it is kinda like a "clif's notes" for
this Fourm thread.....You may even one day notice or grasp some "common"
threads of ideas and arguments portrayed there.  You will find no contradiction
on my part, simply a willful or otherwise lack of understanding/intrest on your
part.... but know that when you actually address those arguments then maybe we
will be able to develop even more and new "ingenious" arguments...right now we
are just trying to get you to see the issue under consideration
period.........We will attempt to wait for you to get caught up .....Good luck
Paul, we all counting on you with eager baited breath........... :-D

Bernie has done such a great job at documenting arguments against a moon
rotation around a axis that runs through the moon itself...and..well..I have to
be honest…..I’m quite frankly tired of reaping the same things over and over
and over and over and over again to you….....I suggest you visit his site
listed at the bottom of this email.....

The diagrams are there and you can Find parent "1" that i make reference
to shown in Argument #37

you ask: "what is the defining difference between the two cases?" I will refer
you to my last post to you, it is listed as argument #48 ....

http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/moonmovement

yes, think this is far more efficient..since you don’t seem to understand then
I suggest you read the whole page,...i is kida a "clif's notes" for the
Fourm......You may even one day notice or grasp some "common" threads of ideas
and arguments portrayed there.  There is no contradiction on my part simply a
willful or otherwise lack of understanding on your part.... but know that when
you actually address those then maybe we will be able to develop even more and
new "ingenious" arguments.........we will attempt to wait for you to get caught
up .....