[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:45:46 -0800 (PST)

Paul.....  If you read my earlier post this very issue after you asked me the
first and then second times..., I clearly stated what was meant by common point
several times in several post…. ….. I  also stated specifically in some of th
those post that the daily axis tilt of Uranus  is 97.77degrees offset from the
orbital?..….Why do you keep trying to make “points” that don’t make any sense
whatsoever......either they have already been addressed specificaly or are not
relevant to beging with.. ?...my diagram does not address the axial tilt
between the two but all those post when i answered this before do........The
whole issue is moot to begin with since I clearly show them to be two different
rotations with two different common points in the very diagram...I do not show
them to be zero wrt each other in the diagram, beacuse i dont even address
it....... The two different rotations are under consideration not the angle
displacement
 between the axis? Whether they are parallel or offset wrt each other the
principle will always be the same always….…I have addressed this over and over
again…?......The common point defines any given rotation?.......How hard can
this be for you to see....?  A rotation is the same thing in every case
regardless of if the common point lay inside or outside the body in question
same principle ........First grasp that concept,  you must grasp that fact
first before any headway will be made.  When you do you will see that not only
is my definition correct but very powerful..... where in the world did you get
the idea that there must be one common point for every rotation in the
universe?..........I never suggested that except wrt to the observer himself
since his observation post is common to all things under consideration.....more
to the point, why do you think that is even relevant?.......I never said that
or even implied that....I've covered
 all this so many times before........but in every case the priciple is the
same no matter what rotation you look at no mater if the common point lay
inside or outside the body in question... Look at parent "1" diagram it proves
that what I just said is true....Paul folk can say spin and orbit all day long
but fundamentally they are the same thing..they are just two different names/
types for the same exact action.... a spin is a rotation who's common point lay
within the body in question where a orbit is just a rotation who's common point
lay outside the body in question....again look at Parent "1" ..it is all the
same thing just different wrapping paper...thats all......when you begin to
grasp that please let us know......my definition is correct and understanding
the physics is my point your the one who is not understanding here
remember?.... ..

P.S. Merry Christmas Paul....but do please pay attention and address your
comments with something relevant and meaningful to the class or .........we may
need a parent student conference...... Trying to “sharp shoot” the others when
you don’t pay attention and don’t know what you are talking about only
demonstrates your folly to the rest of the class…..but lets.be honest you are
just playing games here anyway aren’t you….......…..no matter,  we will proceed
with or without you…..

Paul......?? If you would have read my post I clearly stated what was meant by
common point several times in several post…. ….. I  stated specifically several
days ago that the axis tilt of Uranus  is 97.77degrees?!..where are you? ….Why
do you keep trying to make “points” that don’t make any sense whatsoever
because either they are not relevant or I have already addressed it?!...my
diagram does not address the axial tilt between the two but the post one way or
the other…..that whole issue is moot to begin with since I clearly show them to
be two different rotations with two different common points how can you claim I
show them to be zero?! The two different rotations are under consideration not
the angle displacement between the axis?! Whether they are parallel or offset
wrt each other the principle will always be the same always….…I have addressed
this over and over again…???......The common point defines any
 given rotation?.......How hard can this be for you to see....????  A rotation
is the same thing in every case regardless of if the common point lay inside or
outside the body in question same principle ........First grasp that concept ,
you must grasp that fact first before any headway will be made.  When you do
you will see that not only is my definition correct but very powerful.....
where in the world did you get the idea that there must be one common point for
every rotation in the universe..........I never suggested that except wrt an
observer since his observation post is common to all things under
consideration.....more to the point, why do you think that is even
relevant?!.......I never said that or even implied that....Iv' covered all this
so many times before........but in every case the priciple is the same no
matter what rotation you look at no mater if the common point lay inside or
outside the body in question... Look at parent
 "1" diagram it proves that what i just said is true....Paul folk can say spin
and orbit all day long but fundamentally they are the same thing, just two
different types of the same exact thing. a spin is a rotation who's common
point lay within the body in question where a orbit is just a rotation who's
common point lay outside the body in question.....when you begin to grasp
that please let me know......my definition is correct and understanding the
physics is my point your the one not understanding here not me.... ..

P.S. Will you please pay attention and address your comments with something
relevant and meaningful to the class or  otherwise we may need a parent student
conference......?! Trying to “sharp shoot” the instructor when you don’t pay
attention and don’t know what you are talking about only demonstrates your
folly to the rest of the class…..or anyone else who reads these post….be honest
you are just playing games here aren’t you….. I can see it and I bet others can
see it.....…..no matter,  I will proceed with or without you…..

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 8:34 AM

Then as i said maybe you need you to get someone else to make your case and or
help you out "you poor thing"... ..funny you and your ilk seem to be the only
ones that are quite so clueless as you make yourself out to be........but then
again i wonder if it is just a act or you really are not able to discuss this
issue......either way it is your problem play stupid or be stupid if you want
to…..I’m not so sure there is much if any difference at this point……... I will
continue with or without you....but i will not entertain any more
stupidity...and if you cant get it then get Regner to explain it for you. He
did not seem to have quite the difficulty with that defintion or its
application as I am using it here...

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 10:39 AM

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 7:44 AM

Common guys …I can’t not believe it is this hard for you…unless it is willful….

All you do is keep coming at this with two basic arguments…