[geocentrism] Re: Uranus

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:07:03 -0800 (PST)

Two Sides of the Body
The body has two sides: The left side and the right side (see diagram 1-1).
These two sides of the body have a constant, ongoing relationship as you move.

diagram 1-1
Rotationally speaking, each of the two sides of the body can do one of two
things:

Move Forward
Move Backward
Remain in Place
The quality of rotation relies on which of these three actions each of the
sides of the body takes. Based on this, the resulting action of the body as a
whole can be pure progression, pure rotation, or a combination of both.

  EXAMPLES
Example 1-2
When both sides of the body move forward equally, the result is pure
progression.
Example 1-3
When one side of the body moves forward while the other moves backward, the
result is pure rotation (on the spot).
Example 1-4
When both sides of the body move forward with one side moving faster than the
other, theresult is progressive rotation.

Two Types of Rotation
For our purposes, we will be thinking of rotation as being one of two
varieties:

Spot Rotation
Progressive Rotation

SPOT ROTATION
Spot rotation occurs any time the body turns in place, without traveling. In
most cases, this means that the body weight remains over one foot. It is
possible to have spot rotation with the weight held between the feet (as in a
"Twist Turn") or shifting slightly from foot to foot (as in a "Fleckerl"), but
for this lesson we will be focusing more on the rule than the exceptions. Just
think of spot rotation as rotation which occurs over a fixed point in space.

PROGRESSIVE ROTATION
Progressive rotation occurs as the body is traveling, and therefore takes place
between steps, or over a series of two or more steps. Chainé turns, Pivots, and
even the Waltz Box Step are all examples of progressive rotation.

More here:
http://www.ballroomdancers.com/learning_Center/Lesson/2/Default.asp?page=1

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Uranus
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 2:25 PM

Paul,

One the one hand you proclaime it is “too much/too little -- too late” .…while
in the same post challenging me to answer you ....practically daring me not to
answer you on pains of not being able to be coherent…...Then......Whenever I
answer you, then you accuse me of browbeating and obfuscation.........If I do
not answer you, then you accuse me of avoiding the issue!? ….. You claim to
extend your hand and that I keep biting,  when the reality Paul is just the
opposite…I answer and address and offer, it is you who keep biting the hand
that feeds……..

If you are really interested then deal with what I have already given you…….If
you don’t understand the words “A Progressive radial orientation to a common
point” as it related to the numerous examples I have already provided and the
applications to the real world and the experiments we have discussed..... then
I don’t think anyone can help you in your tireless and charitable labor of
perseverance..…

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 5:57 AM

Allen D

It's too little -- or perhaps that should be too much -- too late.

How many times have I held my hand out to you, and how many times did you bite
it?

Here's a test. Try to explain to me what is meant by "Rotation -- a progressive
radial orientation to a common point," in not less than three paragraphs and
not more than 100 words, with no spelling errors and correctly punctuated. If
you can do that, then you'll get some idea of what it takes to communicate
rather than to brow-beat and to demonstrate consideration for your fellow man.

The preceeding three paragraphs contain 99 words.

Paul D

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 7:44 AM

Common guys …I can’t not believe it is this hard for you…unless it is willful….

All you do is keep coming at this with two basic arguments…