[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:37:20 -0800 (PST)

Ok....Paul your own source demonstrates that was one view point at one
time.......my analogy was based on old idea...and Im happy to correct the 1:1
to 2:3  Gravitational /"tidal lock"
http://courses.nnu.edu/ph106wj/Terrestrial%20planets/Mercury%20and%20Venus.htm  ;

The tether ball example applies to the moon although you are right it would not
apply to mercury since the moon and mercury do not have the same
motions...which would still support my postion….

This does not help your argument or your positions and you still refuse to
address the issue before us....If you took the orbit away you could still
observe a rotation....thus the motions can be isolated and separated from each
other...therefore we can consider mercury to have a real rotation around a
common point that lay within mercury itself.......this does not hold true for
the moon nor did it hold true for mercury’s motions that "Science" thought it
had way back when......

Thanks for the mercury correction…now please address the arguments put before
you…