[geocentrism] Re: Uranus

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:38:58 +1000

Paul,

When you get around to addressing mine,….. because mine get to the very heart
of the issue, all you keep trying to do  add "layers of argumentation" that
change absolutly nothing…..but when you get to addressing those I have given
you ,then maybe in that day you will start to see why your arguments will not
hold water...they lead to logical contradictions and or physical absurdities
.....i demonstrate that mine do not...yours do..mine are logical yours are
not..mine are based on what you can observe......... yours are based on
assuming what you can only imagine is true...Allen

Paul, don't you dare..  Please.. Dont even think of it...  This is just one big
porky Pie!

Worse than an agnostic athiest!  But forgivable on the grounds of diminished
responsibility.  This is my first experience of one in an email.

Phil