[geocentrism] Re: USAF stand down 14/9

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:08:36 +1000

I think the cat out of the bag has given us a reprieve.  They will have to
consult the astrological calandar to work out another suitable date. Rumor has
it that the "pope" is ill. His brother said he will be dead in a year.. He is
reputed in prophecy to be the last pope of Rome. Rome is destroyed  with a
nuclear anihilation in other prophecies.

Lots of counter misinformation on the web. I expect it to be shut down when all
communication comes under martial law soon.