[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:29:34 +1000

I couldn't find data but it's an odds on bet that Polaris will not be the
focus.
Paul D

any north statr can be the focus for these experiments in illusion physics.. or
rather wide angle and let them all be in focus..  Infinity will do wont it.

In HC 28 +/- days is correct, and NASA could easily do the experiment. ER  er
well back in 1969 or so they could have..  lol.

And for some reason, perhaps it is the geostationary satellite, I am confident
that even here GC will have a problem, because the moon will demonstrate a
monthly orbit exactly as claimed with respect to the stars which will put me
back well and truly into the realm of the relationship the aether plays in mass
motion and inertia physics.