[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:15:29 -0800 (PST)

I was thinking that everthing could be modeled from a single store bought
globe. You just need a way to attach the camera.

allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:          Actualy the diagrams I posted
demonstrate a very similar model that i had but mine was not very compact or
pretty i'm affraid  (it was downright bulky and ugly) and still required a
marry go round or somthing for the annual rotataion   .......I don't have a
photos of it........I would like and need to build a perfected "streamlined"
version that acuated mechanicaly and automated such that there would be no
"play" in the mechinim...In fact I think I will patent it and sell'em for a
fortune..... so you all better take the diagrams and go build your own before I
own the pattent and become filth rich..........LOL.....  Ironicaly all of the
conditons for star trail photography have alredy been taken, such that if the
motion did take place as prescribed by HC it would have shown up on what we
alreday have available....... My diagrams are models that you can build to
simulate (as long as you use the real polaris) the HC motions in a very
 short period of time without getting any interferince from the real nightly
rotation.... Im working on figuring out the best way/ materials to build this
with