[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:42:44 -0800 (PST)

Regner, Paul and all,

  You cannot have "translational motion" (or any motion for that matter) where
every 24 hours  lined up as a spoke on a wheel (midnight) at the same point on
earth while in a orbit around the sun and not have a rotational condition for
the fixed observer/photo plate.....That is "TECHNICALLY" called a "physical
absurdity".!?. Nor can It even be modeled in reality  period!......Even if his
diagram was true, which it was not even close...

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Regner T
  From Regner Trampedach Tue Nov 13 14:47:09 2007
  Thank you for your illustration EarthOrbit2.gif (9KB). It awaits Allen's
confirmation of course, but assuming this is forthcoming, it explains what he
was saying -- which was beyond my ability to comprehend. Well done!
  Oops! While writing this, another saga arrived -- it appears Allen is
withholding his confirmation! I got the impression he didn't read all the stuff
in capitals but I may be wrong.
  You state (in capitals on a line by itself) THERE IS NO ROTATION AROUND THE
ECLIPTIC AXIS. I take it this is a technically correct statement which does not
rule out translational motion about this axis? And of course revolution about
this axis would also be incorrect -- that motion is about the Sun.
Comments/corrections?

  Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.