[geocentrism] Re: Trinity

 -----Original Message-----
From: jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:47:29 +0100

Dear Neville,
I've nothing further to say to you on the Trinity.

Okay.

Regards

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:17 PM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Trinity

Jack,

It seems like my efforts are wasted in replying to you. Point number 1, below, makes it clear that Jesus' straightforward statement is not, under any stretch of the imagination, taken out of context. "I am going now to your father and my father, to my God and your God." He could not have made this simpler if he had taken a week to word it. You are holding fast to the trinity idea, as Christians do, but you cannot make Christ out to be a liar by claiming that my taking his words as they are recorded is wrong because it does not fit in with your three-gods idea.

You haven't answered the question about pork, which was, if I remember correctly, why do you eat it?

Neville.