[geocentrism] Re: Tides and the moon and M-M

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:05:51 +1000

Jack we did bring up the Maurice Allais mystery many moons ago. I am grateful
to Allen for these added links which were not in my file.
http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast17jun99_1.htm
http://www.allais.info/alltrans/nasareport.pdf
http://www.allais.info
www.astro.ro/~cris/fyra2.pdf

Without my having  much technical detail in support , I think NASA and others
attributing the anomaly he noticed with the pendulum to be caused by some lack
in Newtons theory of gravity to be off track.  They simply do not accept the
aether, and therefore believing the coriolis forces etc to be caused by the
earths physical rotation in the HC system, gravity  is all that they have to
question.

Meanwhile if the coriolis forses , the faucault pendulum , etc are due to a
rotating universal aether and a stationary earth, which I have always supposed,
it is more logical from our standpoint  to expect coriolis forces applied to
the pendulum  to be disrupted by an eclipse, apart from and additional to the
normal expected gravitational changes that occur.

The physical reality is this. The effect noticed can be due to either a
momentary fluctuation in the earths rotation, or in the aethers rotation over
that area of space where the alignment occurs.  The former for obvious reasons
(the energy factor) is illogical.

Its just one more piece of evidence in support of the aether and geocentrism.

I think I said this months ago..  The Allais anomaly is up our geocentrist
alley.  Hence it is forgotten, ignored, and to be deplored  as a null event
similarly as they deplore the MM  and Dayton Millar experiments. The only
avenue that can explain it is forbidden to them. That they ban and forbid
Supernaturalism to science I can easily accept; but to ban physical phenomena
itself simply because it may lead to supernaturalism, is not only unscientific
but totaly dishonest as well.