[geocentrism] Re: Tides and the moon and M-M

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 09:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ok no kick, I understand what you are saying. Although it is posible to
mathematicaly model a pushing gravity wave in the same way that MS models
Gravity. However:
1.That would still be a inconsistent model with the observations since it would
just be MS with a differt "packaging".
2.But, most importainly what I think you are missing in my comments is a
fundimental differnce in not just how it works but the source of Gravity
itself. In AVGM The wave is resposible for gravity but the wave doese not
originate from mass  or due to the mass in the universe as with the case of MS
with it's graviton.......In MS it is mass/ graviton that is the cause of
gravity where in mine (AVGM) mass is not the cause of gravity or the wave/
graviton, mass is just but one variable gravity. In avgm Mass is not the cause
it is only a player "on the feild" ( wave propragation in a medium that has
"imperfections"[mass] in it) there is a big fundimental difference between
thoes two.... Just as in the sound board where sand particles appear to coeless
into patterns and "gravitate toward each other even though the mass particles
themselfs are not emitting a graviton or any thing else the souce of the
"gravitation" or attraction on the sound board is a function
 of the medium the frequency of the vibration and the particles on the board
but the particals on the board are not the source for the patterns......I hope
now you can see what I am trying to get at........