[geocentrism] Re: Tides

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martian,
Yes, I can see your point...But I was trying to point out that you can't
explain one while ignoring the other, particularly when those two explanations
would be mutually exclusive as it pertains to a detectable and yet not
detectable accelerations in "free fall" to the sun on one hand and the stars in
the other in the same "frame of Reference".....It is my belief that this
"slight of hand" by MS is the cause of much deception and difficulty for the
other side to see clear through. Although, I believe Paul sees the paradox.
Otherwise, it is difficult to imagine why he would have such opposition to
those terms (acceleration/grav/inertia) in my diagram.