[geocentrism] Re: Tides

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,  you realy dont understand MS at all... Im affraid we have  got to
master some fundimentals first.......
I attached my diagram  here again so no one has to go looking for it....
Points -
1.   Inertia is not a force. Inertia is a resistance to the grav feild
of distance stars, thus inertia is just a reaction to grav feilds thus inetia
is the reation to the force of grav....grav is inertia and accelerations in MS
........I dont know of anyone who holds to GTR in  MS who would even argue this
fact....?!
2.   Your two descriptions external of the graphic end with '?' I never know
with you -- are these questions or statements????? im asking a question whos
answer is both obvious and rediculous...it is the implied conclusion of a given
argument that is obviously inconsistant.. .......also note: in the last bottom
explaintion the significance of all that is the earths accelerations are not
constant...
3.   Your statements headed "MS states ..." Come on Allen! If you pull the
other one it plays jingle bells! First -- the Sun pulls us down -- I can live
with that. Second -- distant stars pull us up -- horse feathers.  it most
certainly does other wise there would be nothing to keep it from falling
 downward  by the suns grav force in  MS ..?!Third -- distant stars create
inertia -- horse feathers.  Inertia is a resistance to the grav feild
of distance stars...it  most certainly is in MS!?
Inertia is a property of mass only wrt chagnes in inertial/grav feilds.....--
it is the resistance to a change in velocity.  wrt all the grav/inerita feilds
in the universe....
The role of the distant stars -- are you saying that MS states that in a two
body universe one body cannot orbit another body? yes you conclusion is right
on the money.....now go find someone in MS who would debate that...you wont!
however note: im just using what MS does claim wrt to what we observe so as to
show its problmes. Not what i can imagine. Yes your 2 body universe has that
very problem......... and MS has no solution to it except that there is no 2
body universes to worry about so they get to "skate" by on that one..... coz it
is only a imaginary experiment with no way to falsify it..........which realy
is not science is it...ummmmm

..........I'm trying to focus you all on:

1 Attention on the term "free fall" itself and what that means exactly wrt a
orbit vrs a stright line path......
2. Even taking the postion that ...."not until the "extended object" effect
begins to dominate"...... how do we expalin the fact that the tides are
obviously accelerated differently wrt the earth...what is the extended object
here the earth or the oceans both bulge?  And if we are at a point where the
extended object dominates as eximplified by the tides then we are back to where
we started from....a detectable accelertion in free fall...because our orbit
is at the majic spot  where some extended object has begun to dominate......and
thus the question beggs if we are at that majic spot then why can't we detect
the earth's other changes wrt its  inertial feilds..../ accelerations....???
Look at the diagram aggian if we are at the majic spot to detect the variation
in V1 as shown in the tides then why not changes in V2/..it is the exact same
force?....
3. Notice the inertial argument in the diagram for a arc verse a
circut/orbit............