[geocentrism] Re: "The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World"

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Phillip & Ja,

I downloaded the whole site but I haven?t had a chance to read it yet. Does he
have anything to say about "free energy" extracting energy from the either
itself. I don't have access to my database right now but seems like I ran
across some additional info on this when I was looking at electrostatic spin it
was a phenomenon predicted by Harold Aspden
http://www.aspden.org/biography.html who believes that such a capability exist
http://www.aspden.org/reports/Es8/Rep8.htm I remember reading something about
this from the thirties but I will have to look?.. The reason I am interested is
that if the current theories ore out of touch with reality, I think they are,
then these other things could be possible and if so discovery and or
application and development of those ideas could be the single biggest single
blow to currently held physics and cosmological paradigms. If they could be
demonstrated as real? This might be a long shot but then again we could have a
shortcut or "silver b
 ullet"
 we might be able to exploit, staring us in the face.

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/index.html

"The Foundation of Physchemistry of Micro World", is the textbook I have been
reading, there are allot of other articles and lectures that can be downloaded.
The textbook is 4 seperate downloads and I think was about 160 pages to print
the whole thing.

This book is well worth reading for anyone who questions relativity, quantum
mechanics, or any aspect of "modern" knowledge. It is a textbook, though, and
if you don't like formula's and thier development you might just skim the book.
It is also translated from russian, so the sentence structue is sometimes a
little off.

JA