[geocentrism] Re: Thanks for reading

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:45:09 -0500

Mike, here's a brief question.  Is it still a problem for an acentric
universe that we have apparent non-CAM in the retrograde and sideways
rotations of the planets, or has this problem been resolved for the Big
Bang?  If it is still a problem, does this mean that the acentrists and
geocentrists are yet on equal ground as far as the origins of the universe?

Thank you,

Gary Shelton