[geocentrism] Re: Thanks for reading

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:35:22 +1000

Gary, not to worry. I had to think real hard myself, and I still do not
understand the conservation of energy in angular velocity.

Not many even know what is involved in the precession of a spinning top. Do
a google and you will find pages of math. When they have to do that, I just
instinctfully say, "they don't know. "

We have an old saying here in Australia. "Bullshit baffles brains." Politics
or science, its all the same.