[geocentrism] Stop Press.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:06:59 +1000

I know I have been less than impressed even a little derogatory with Aspden.

Today I have read a commentary by him dated April 2007..  and perhaps I may
have been a bit too quick to judge.

This does not mean I support all his contentions, some of which may even be non
original and contaminated by others, but what he has posited as regards the Sun
and the overall effect such has on cosmology /astronomy, is worthy of
consideration in the context of our geocentric cosmology. Despite my abhorrence
of quantum physics, ( one tends to reject what one does not understand) I need
to study his work  further with emphasis on what he actually means when I find
conflict with his terminology. He seems to give a very good case against the
Suns energy being thermonuclear fusion..

Will be in touch....

Philip