[geocentrism] Re: Shroud's proof

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:46:32 +1000

Your are correct Jack that is a possibility ..  For your sake I hope you are
right..  In my case it doesn't matter either way. The Shroud is not an article
of the Catholic faith. It is a very good artifact to convince all people of any
persuasion that there was indeed a Historical Crucified Christ.

Another safe quote from Scripture is by their fruits you shall know them..  And
Jesus himself said, when so accused of the devil, If you do not want to believe
in me, then at least believe in the (good) works that I do.