[geocentrism] Re: Several posts

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:19:29 -0500

Philip,
Thank you for your thoughtful statements and for pointing out the distinction
between official Catholic Church statements and unofficial statements by
churchmen, a point which many Catholics and non-Catholics are not aware of or
choose to ignore to advance a position.  We would have seen if Neville was one
of these or not.
I appreciate Neville's comments and the fact that he has gone as far as he has.
 But I'm not one to leave unanswered any  unsupported or inappropriate
allegations against the Church, Christ (and His divinity) or Mary. It's simply
not a matter of pride or ego, it's a matter of defending God.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Nick.