[geocentrism] Re: Scripture!

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:05:24 +0100

----- Original Message -----
  From: philip madsen
  To: ABCs of Faith www.abcsoffaith.com ; geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:06 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Scripture!

  Well sometimes a coincident piece of mail arrives that fits in with our
discussion..

  Dear Neville,
  Although I do not share Philip's R.C. belief, I too felt gratified, after our
Trinity exchanges last night, to go to bed and read the following in the book
that I am currently reading.

  'A text taken out of context is a pretext. (Taken by itself, Christ's
reference to the Father being 'greater' than Himself (John 14:28) could
possibly mean that Christ was not God. It should not be taken by itself but
interpreted in harmony with hundreds of other passages).

  This is either a huge coincidence, you work out the chances, of that
happening so soon after our exchange, or God smiling on me.

  I'm still waiting for your promised response to my 'pork' question!

  Regards