[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus.. Nick & Dan

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

Salvation is through Jesus.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Philip,
Thank you for filling in more detail.  I shorthanded it.

Catholic infallible doctrine is that outside the Catholic Church there is no
salvation.  Christ has defined the one path to Salvation through Himself is
through His Church.  The NT is the fulfillment of the OT.

Folks like Allen likely can't even plead "invincible ignorance", since he's
been clued in on this reality.  He simply rejects it.  In any event, truly
"invincible ignorance" doesn't save.  It simply doesn't condemn.  You are
right, it is sin which condemns.  And the now wilful rejection of the Truth is
such a sin.

Regards,
Nick.